Who Can Join?
Select Employee Groups
Savannah Schools FCU provides all the benefits of a member-owned financial institution to employees of:
- Savannah-Chatham County Public School System
- Savannah Technical College
- Laidlaw First Student Transportation
Members of an employee's immediate family or household members are also eligible to join.
Employer and Employee Benefits
Membership in Savannah Schools FCU is an ongoing benefit to employees and associates of participating companies or groups. As a full-service financial institution, the credit union:
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of free or discounted financial products and services.
Offers a full line of lending products, to help you obtain your financial goals.
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Provides printed materials for the introduction and promotion of services.
- Offers convenience, with two branches and the shared branching system.
Surcharge-Free ATM services via the CU 24 network.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members' interests first.
Contact the Credit Union for more information about Membership.