Savannah Schools Federal Credit Union offers a terrific checking plan. Savannah Schools FCU checking offers no monthly service fees, no minimum balance, and no per-check charges. There is a $1,000.00 minimum balance required to earn dividends and a $50 minimum deposit to open.
These features apply to Savannah Schools FCU checking accounts:
- Pre-authorized automatic drafts (no charge)
- Online Bill Payment
- Overdraft protection with savings or approved Line of Credit
- Consolidated monthly statements
- Direct deposit
- Payroll deduction
- Wire transfer of funds to an outside account (fee applies)
- Order checks online thru Deluxe.com
- VISA© Debit Card
- Online access to view transactions, make transfers between accounts, and pay bills thru BillPayer
Please see our Fee Statement for any applicable fees.
Contact the Credit Union for more information about our Checking Accounts.